These cozy slippers are a combination of clever construction, pretty cables, and simple shaping. Bulky yarn makes this the perfect pattern for a last-minute holiday gift, with no more finishing than a grafted toe.
- Knit and Purl Stitches
- Common knitting abbreviations
- Follow a written pattern
- Judy’s Magic Cast-on
- Reading a charted pattern
- Customizing the pattern to fit your foot.
- Knitting Cables
- Kitchener Stitch.
- 100-160 yds (depends on your size) bulky weight yarn
- US #10.5 needles. Either a long circular for Magic Loop, two circulars or a set of four dpns
- Cable Needle
- tapestry needle
- Non-slip soles and Latex glue for application (optional)
- Stippers Pattern
Be sure to swatch your yarn ahead of time to insure you have the proper gauge. Gauge = 14.5 sts and 22 rows measure 4x4in (10x10cm) in Stockinette Stitch with US 10.5 (6.5mm) needles, or size needed to obtain correct gauge